MARKETING / SOCIAL MEDIA POSITION
Futbol Artist Network (FAN) is hiring for a paid Marketing / Social Media Position. This can be a paid intern position as well. Candidate must have a strong understanding of the digital media landscape, including use of various social media websites. Candidate must have basic Photoshop editing skills (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign a plus). We recently released an emoji App called FANApp and our goal as well as this position's primary directive is to increase our social media following and drive fans to download this app and /or visit the Futbol Artist Network Website.
- Create posts for all social media channels. FAN Currently uses Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and SnapChat. Must be able to work with design assets and format them creatively into engaging social content.
- Engage with users across social media channels, answering questions, responding to questions and other customer service issues
- Engage with users across social media channels, discussing football matches, players, leagues and teams
- Monitor conversations about our brand across social media profiles
- Provide bi-weekly performance review and analysis to help track growth
- Monitor social media successes of competitive and relevant brands
- Promote new artwork and projects created by artists of FAN and drive users to download our new FANApp and to purchase artwork on the FAN Website or our partners websites such as World Soccer Shop, Soccer.com and FIFA.com.
- Create an ongoing strategy on new ways to grow fans and followers across all social channels
- A Strong knowledge of soccer; including knowledge of players, teams, and leagues, particularly Major League Soccer, English Premier League, Bundesliga, Serie A, and La Liga.
- Able to commit to a minimum of 12-20 hours per week
- Familiar with major, emerging, and obscure social media platforms
- Must have your own computer or laptop or smartphone
- Strong writing skills and strong social media skills
- Adobe Photoshop Skills
- Foreign language skills are a plus, especially Spanish
Candidates must be available for 12-20 hours per week and be available to post during highly watched soccer matches and relevant news cycles. In order to be considered, please submit your resume, and any links to relevant social media accounts, to firstname.lastname@example.org.